6 Reasons to shop for quality first when selecting your child's shoes:
1. The younger the foot, the faster it grows.
2. Bones in a baby's feet are soft and malleable, and can be easily deformed by ill-fitting shoes.
3. The foot is the foundation for the entire body and needs to be protected.
4. Kid's feet must handle high-impact activity.
5. Kids need to wear breathable footwear that allows moisture and heat to escape.
6. Going barefoot outside has inherent risks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.